Critical success factors for e-commerce entrepreneurship: an empirical study of Thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Norton & William Moore, 2006. "The Influence of Entrepreneurial Risk Assessment on Venture Launch or Growth Decisions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 215-226, April.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2007.
"Entrepreneurial culture, regional innovativeness and economic growth,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, pages 187-210.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2004. "Entrepreneurial Culture, Regional Innovativeness and Economic Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa04p210, European Regional Science Association.
- Feindt, Sylvie & Jeffcoate, Judith & Chappell, Caroline, 2002. "Identifying Success Factors for Rapid Growth in SME E-commerce," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 51-62, August.
- Pia Arenius & Maria Minniti, 2005. "Perceptual Variables and Nascent Entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 233-247, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Ying Li & Yu-Hui Fang, 2016. "How online service recovery approaches bolster recovery performance? A multi-level perspective," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(1), pages 179-200, March.
- Harold Fried & Loren Tauer, 2015. "An entrepreneur performance index," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 69-77, August.
- Staniewski, Marcin W., 2016. "The contribution of business experience and knowledge to successful entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5147-5152.
- Piangpis Sriprasert Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Oraphan Chanin & Rattiya Suttara, 2011. "Exploring The Relationship Between Managerial Functions And The Success Of Home Stay Community Based Tourism In Thailand: A Case Study Of Phomlok, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-320, Conference Master Resources.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:37 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIT new ventures; Entrepreneurs; Critical success factors; E-commerce; E-service; L26;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:32:y:2009:i:3:p:303-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .