Critical success factors for e-commerce entrepreneurship: an empirical study of Thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Norton & William Moore, 2006. "The Influence of Entrepreneurial Risk Assessment on Venture Launch or Growth Decisions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 215-226, April.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2007.
"Entrepreneurial culture, regional innovativeness and economic growth,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 187-210, April.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2004. "Entrepreneurial Culture, Regional Innovativeness and Economic Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa04p210, European Regional Science Association.
- Feindt, Sylvie & Jeffcoate, Judith & Chappell, Caroline, 2002. "Identifying Success Factors for Rapid Growth in SME E-commerce," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 51-62, August.
- Pia Arenius & Maria Minniti, 2005. "Perceptual Variables and Nascent Entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 233-247, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Staniewski, Marcin W., 2016. "The contribution of business experience and knowledge to successful entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5147-5152.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chia-Ying Li & Yu-Hui Fang, 2016. "How online service recovery approaches bolster recovery performance? A multi-level perspective," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(1), pages 179-200, March.
- Harold Fried & Loren Tauer, 2015. "An entrepreneur performance index," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 69-77, August.
- Piangpis Sriprasert Author_Email: email@example.com & Oraphan Chanin & Rattiya Suttara, 2011. "Exploring The Relationship Between Managerial Functions And The Success Of Home Stay Community Based Tourism In Thailand: A Case Study Of Phomlok, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-320, Conference Master Resources.
More about this item
KeywordsIT new ventures; Entrepreneurs; Critical success factors; E-commerce; E-service; L26;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:32:y:2009:i:3:p:303-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.