An entrepreneur performance index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Terrence Sebora & Sang Lee & Nittana Sukasame, 2009. "Critical success factors for e-commerce entrepreneurship: an empirical study of Thailand," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 303-316, March.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1998. "What Makes an Entrepreneur?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 26-60, January.
- Terry L. Besser & Nancy Miller, 2011. "The structural, social, and strategic factors associated with successful business networks," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3-4), pages 113-133.
- Fried, Harold O. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Shelton S. (ed.), 2008. "The Measurement of Productive Efficiency and Productivity Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195183528.
- Santos-Requejo, Libia & Gonzalez-Benito, Oscar, 2000. "Economic Success Factors in Spanish Small Retail Businesses: An Analysis Based on Sector-Relative Definitions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 209-222.
- Libia Santos-Requejo & Óscar González-Benito, 2000. "Economic Success Factors in Spanish Small Retail Businesses. An Analysis Based on Sector-Relative Definitions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 209-222, November.
- Evans, David S & Leighton, Linda S, 1989. "Some Empirical Aspects of Entrepreneurship," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 519-535, June.
- Bruderl, Josef & Preisendorfer, Peter, 1998. "Network Support and the Success of Newly Founded Businesses," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 213-225, May.
- Alexander Kessler, 2007. "Success factors for new businesses in Austria and the Czech Republic," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 381-403, September.
- C. Mirjam van Praag, 2003. "Business Survival and Success of Young Small Business Owners," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-050/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ryan Sutter & Roger R. Stough, 2009. "Measuring entrepreneurship and knowledge capital: Metropolitan economic efficiency in the USA1," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 351-373, July.
- Hannu Littunen & Esa Storhammar & Tuomo Nenonen, 1998. "The survival of firms over the critical first 3 years and the local environment," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 189-202, January.
- Reid, Gavin C & Smith, Julia A, 2000. "What Makes a New Business Start-Up Successful?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 165-182, May.
- Harada, Nobuyuki, 2003. "Who succeeds as an entrepreneur? An analysis of the post-entry performance of new firms in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 211-222, April.
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Mc Cartan-Quinn, Danielle & Carson, David, 2003. "Issues Which Impact Upon Marketing in the Small Firm," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 201-213, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9905-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Staniewski, Marcin W., 2016. "The contribution of business experience and knowledge to successful entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5147-5152.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneur performance; Performance index; Order-m; Survival analysis; C43; L26; M13;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:44:y:2015:i:1:p:69-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.