Identifying Success Factors for Rapid Growth in SME E-commerce
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rebel A. Cole & Hamid Mehran, 2009. "Gender and the availability of credit to privately held firms: evidence from the surveys of small business finances," Staff Reports 383, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bellucci, Andrea & Borisov, Alexander & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2010.
"Does gender matter in bank-firm relationships? Evidence from small business lending,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2968-2984, December.
- Andrea Bellucci & Alexander V. Borisov & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Does Gender Matter in Bank-Firm Relationships? Evidence from Small Business Lending," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 31, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Talavera, Oleksandr & Schäfer, Dorothea, 2009.
"Entrepreneurs' gender and financial constraints: Evidence from international data,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 270-286, June.
- Alexander Muravyev & Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2007. "Entrepreneurs' Gender and Financial Constraints: Evidence from International Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 706, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alexander Muravyev & Dorothea Schaefer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2008. "Entrepreneurs' gender and financial constraints: evidence from international data," Discussion Papers 11, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Fay, Michael & Williams, Lesley, 1993. "Gender bias and the availability of business loans," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 363-376, July.
- Verheul, Ingrid & Thurik, Roy, 2001. "Start-Up Capital: "Does Gender Matter?"," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 329-345, June.
- Watson, John & Robinson, Sherry, 2003. "Adjusting for risk in comparing the performances of male- and female-controlled SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 773-788, November.
- Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Loy, Johnben Teik-Cheok, 2007. "Family business performance: The effects of gender and management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 1058-1069, October.
- Riding, Allan L. & Swift, Catherine S., 1990. "Women business owners and terms of credit: Some empirical findings of the Canadian experience," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 327-340, September.
- DeMartino, Richard & Barbato, Robert, 2003. "Differences between women and men MBA entrepreneurs: exploring family flexibility and wealth creation as career motivators," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 815-832, November.
- Rachel Croson & Uri Gneezy, 2009. "Gender Differences in Preferences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(2), pages 448-474, June.
- BodenJR., Richard J. & Nucci, Alfred R., 2000. "On the survival prospects of men's and women's new business ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 347-362, July.
- Buttner, E. Holly & Rosen, Benson, 1988. "Bank loan officers' perceptions of the characteristics of men, women, and successful entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 249-258.
- Scalera, Domenico & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2001. "Group reputation and persistent (or permanent) discrimination in credit markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 483-496, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:128:y:2018:i:c:p:56-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Terrence Sebora & Sang Lee & Nittana Sukasame, 2009. "Critical success factors for e-commerce entrepreneurship: an empirical study of Thailand," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 303-316, March.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2009. "Understanding the implementation of e-business strategies: Evidence from Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 13645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordi Vilaseca-Requena & Joan Torrent-Sellens & Antoni Meseguer-Artola & Inma Rodríguez-Ardura, 2007. "An Integrated Model of the Adoption and Extent of E-Commerce in Firms," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(2), pages 222-241, May.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:2:p:222-241 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:19:y:2002:i:1:p:51-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .