Credit risk prediction using support vector machines
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 36 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102990|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Statistical Tools for Finance and Insurance," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0501.
- Varetto, Franco, 1998. "Genetic algorithms applications in the analysis of insolvency risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(10-11), pages 1421-1439, October.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Yuh-Jye Lee & Dorothea Schäfer & Yi-Ren Yeh, 2007.
"The Default Risk of Firms Examined with Smooth Support Vector Machines,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
757, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Yuh-Jye Lee & Dorothea Schäfer & Yi-Ren Yeh, 2008. "The Default Risk of Firms Examined with Smooth Support Vector Machines," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Giovanni Butera & Robert Faff, 2006. "An integrated multi-model credit rating system for private firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 311-340, November.
- Carling, Kenneth & Jacobson, Tor & Linde, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper, 2007. "Corporate credit risk modeling and the macroeconomy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 845-868, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:36:y:2011:i:4:p:565-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.