How Much Will Consumers Pay? A Hedonic Analysis of the Cable Television Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chae, Suchan, 1992. "Bundling subscription TV channels : A case of natural bundling," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 213-230, June.
- Thomas W. Hazlett, 1986. "Competition Vs. Franchise Monopoly In Cable Television," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 4(2), pages 80-97, April.
- Ellickson, Bryan, 1979. "Hedonic Theory and the Demand for Cable Television," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 183-189, March.
- Zupan, Mark A, 1989. "The Efficacy of Franchise Bidding Schemes in the Case of Cable Television: Some Systematic Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 401-456, October.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1981. "Departures from marginal-cost pricing in the American automobile industry : Estimates for 1977-1978," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 201-227, November.
- Bruce M. Owen & Peter R. Greenhalgh, 1986. "Competitive Considerations In Cable Television Franchising," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 4(2), pages 69-79, April.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Robert N. Rubinovitz, 1993. "Market Power and Price Increases for Basic Cable Service Since Deregulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, Spring.
- Beil, Richard O, Jr. & Dazzio Jr., Thomas & Ekelund Jr., Robert B. & Jackson, John D., 1993. "Competition and the Price of Municipal Cable Television Services: An Empirical Study," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 401-415, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Crawford & Evan Kwerel & Jonathan Levy, 2008. "Economics at the FCC: 2007–2008," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 33(3), pages 187-210, November.
- Lockett, Andy & Murray, Gordon & Wright, Mike, 2002. "Do UK venture capitalists still have a bias against investment in new technology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1009-1030, August.
- João Leitão, 2004.
"Demand Pull and Supply Push in Portuguese Cable Television,"
- João Leitão, 2004. "Demand Pull And Supply Push In Portuguese Cable Television," Econometrics 0409011, EconWPA.
- Okuyama, Naoko, 2017. "The value of public service broadcasting in Japan: The life satisfaction approach," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168530, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Nababan, Tongam Sihol & Simanjuntak, Juara, 2008.
"Aplikasi Willingness To Pay Sebagai Proksi Terhadap Variabel Harga: Suatu Model Empirik Dalam Estimasi Permintaan Energi Listrik Rumah Tangga
[The Application of Willingness To Pay As A Proxy To Va," MPRA Paper 49155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBundling; cable television; hedonic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:19:y:2001:i:2:p:129-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .