Competition and the Price of Municipal Cable Television Services: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary T Kelly & John S Ying, 2014.
"Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates,"
Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 387-404, June.
- John S. Ying & Mary T. Kelly, 2007. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Working Papers 07-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Mary T. Kelly & John S. Ying, 2013. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Working Papers 13-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Mary T. Kelly & John S. Ying, 2009. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 3, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Robert B. Ekelund Jr & Edward O. Price III, 2012. "The Economics of Edwin Chadwick," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14915.
- Andrew Stewart Wise & Kiran Duwadi, 2005. "Competition Between Cable Television And Direct Broadcast Satellite: The Importance Of Switching Costs And Regional Sports Networks," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(4), pages 679-705.
- Diane Bruce Anstine, 2004. "The impact of the regulation of the cable television industry: the effect on quality-adjusted cable television prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 793-802.
- Diane Bruce Anstine, 2001. "How Much Will Consumers Pay? A Hedonic Analysis of the Cable Television Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(2), pages 129-147, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:5:y:1993:i:4:p:401-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.