Health and the household
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Inas Rashad & Michael Grossman, 2008.
"Fast-Food Restaurant Advertising on Television and Its Influence on Childhood Obesity,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 599-618, November.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Inas Rashad & Michael Grossman, 2005. "Fast-Food Restaurant Advertising on Television and Its Influence on Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 11879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossbard-Shechtman, Shoshana Amyra, 1984. "A Theory of Allocation of Time in Markets for Labour and Marriage," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 863-882, December.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Anderson, Patricia M. & Butcher, Kristin F. & Levine, Phillip B., 2003.
"Maternal employment and overweight children,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 477-504, May.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher & Phillip B. Levine, 2002. "Maternal Employment and Overweight Children," NBER Working Papers 8770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher & Phillip B. Levine, 2002. "Maternal employment and overweight children," Working Paper Series WP-02-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Yoram Ben-Porath, 1967. "The Production of Human Capital and the Life Cycle of Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 352-352.
- Selma J. Mushkin, 1962. "Health as an Investment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 129-129.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katja Coneus & Andrea Mühlenweg & Holger Stichnoth, 2014.
"Orphans at risk in sub-Saharan Africa: evidence on educational and health outcomes,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 641-662, December.
- Coneus, Katja & Mühlenweg, Andrea M., 2011. "Orphans at risk in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence on educational and health outcomes," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Adriaan Kalwij & Giacomo Pasini & Mingqin Wu, 2014. "Home care for the elderly: the role of relatives, friends and neighbors," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 379-404, June.
- Nils Braakmann, 2014.
"The consequences of own and spousal disability on labor market outcomes and subjective well-being: evidence from Germany,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 717-736, December.
- Nils Braakmann, 2010. "The consequences of own and spousal disability on labor market outcomes and subjective well-being: Evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 161, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2013.
"On the Fuzzy Boundaries between Public and Private in Health-Care Organization and Funding Systems,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 1, pages 327-370, January-M.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2010. "On the Fuzzy Boundaries between Public and Private in Health Care Organization and Funding Systems," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:86:y:2017:i:c:p:141-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leigh Ann Leung & Catherine Lau, 2017. "Effect of mortgage indebtedness on health of U.S. homeowners," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 239-264, March.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth economics; Household production; I10;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:7:y:2009:i:3:p:219-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.