Strategic Bargaining Over Child Support and Visitation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura M. Argys & H. Elizabeth Peters & Donald M. Waldman, 2001. "Can the Family Support Act Put Some Life Back into Deadbeat Dads?: An Analysis of Child-Support Guidelines, Award Rates, and Levels," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(2), pages 226-252.
- Farmer, Amy & Tiefenthaler, Jill, 2001. "Conflict in divorce disputes: the determinants of pretrial settlement," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 157-180, June.
- Andrea H. Beller & John W. Graham, 1985. "Variations in the Economic Well-Being of Divorced Women and Their Children: The Role of Child Support Income," NBER Chapters,in: Horizontal Equity, Uncertainty, and Economic Well-Being, pages 471-510 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rocio Ribero & Daniela Del Boca, 2001.
"The Effect of Child-Support Policies on Visitations and Transfers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 130-134, May.
- Daniela Del Boca & R.Ribero, 2000. "The Effect of Child Support Policies on Visitations and Transfers," CHILD Working Papers wp1_01, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Weiss, Yoram & Willis, Robert J, 1993.
"Transfers among Divorced Couples: Evidence and Interpretation,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(4), pages 629-679, October.
- Yoram Weiss & Robert J. Willis, "undated". "Transfers Among Divorced Couples: Evidence and Interpretation," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 90-4a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Weiss, Y. & Willis, R.J., 1990. "Transfers Among Divorced Couples: Evidence And Interpretation," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 90-4, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- H. Peters & Laura Argys & Eleanor Maccoby & Robert Mnookin, 1993. "Enforcing divorce settlements: Evidence from child support compliance and award modifications," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 30(4), pages 719-735, November.
- Weiss, Yoram & Willis, Robert J, 1985. "Children as Collective Goods and Divorce Settlements," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 268-292, July.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Ribero, Rocio, 1998. "Transfers in non-intact households," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-478, December.
- H. Elizabeth Peters & Laura M. Argys, 2001. "Interactions between Unmarried Fathers and Their Children: The Role of Paternity Establishment and Child-Support Policies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 125-129, May.
- Mary Jo Bane & David T. Ellwood, 1983. "Slipping into and out of Poverty: The Dynamics of Spells," NBER Working Papers 1199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saul Hoffman, 1977. "Marital instability and the economic status of women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 14(1), pages 67-76, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sigve Tjøtta & Kjell Vaage, 2008. "Public transfers and marital dissolution," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 419-437, April.
- Smith, Ian, 2007. "Property division on divorce with inequity aversion," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 111-128.
- Melissa Tartari, 2006. "Divorce and the cognitive achievement of children," 2006 Meeting Papers 32, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordsdivorce; bargaining; child support;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:1:y:2003:i:3:p:205-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.