The principal difficulty: Besley’s neo-Rousseavian aspirations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCormick, Robert E & Tollison, Robert D, 1984. "Crime on the Court," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 223-235, April.
- Dougan, William R & Munger, Michael C, 1989. "The Rationality of Ideology," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 119-142, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Padovano, 2013.
"Are we witnessing a paradigm shift in the analysis of political competition?,"
Springer, vol. 156(3), pages 631-651, September.
- Fabio Padovano, 2012. "Are we witnessing a paradigm shift in the analysis of political competition?," Post-Print halshs-00852585, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical economy; Public choice; Control of politicians; P16; D72;
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:22:y:2009:i:2:p:169-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .