Bonding and bridging: Social capital and the communitarian critique of liberal markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Virgil Storr, 2008. "The market as a social space: On the meaningful extraeconomic conversations that can occur in markets," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 135-150, September.
- Ogilvie, Sheilagh, 2003. "A Bitter Living: Women, Markets, and Social Capital in Early Modern Germany," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198205548, March.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik, 2005.
"Free to Trust? Economic Freedom and Social Capital,"
Working Paper Series
2005:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Niclas Berggren & Henrik Jordahl, 2006. "Free to Trust: Economic Freedom and Social Capital," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 141-169, 05.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik, 2005. "Free to Trust? Economic Freedom and Social Capital," Ratio Working Papers 64, The Ratio Institute.
- Steven Horwitz, 2005. "The functions of the family in the great society," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(5), pages 669-684, September.
- Peter Boettke & Christopher Coyne & Peter Leeson & Frederic Sautet, 2005. "The New Comparative Political Economy," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 281-304, December.
- Bond, Eric W, 1982. "A Direct Test of the "Lemons" Model: The Market for Used Pickup Trucks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 836-40, September.
- Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2004.
"Guilds, efficiency, and social capital: evidence from German proto-industry,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 57(2), pages 286-333, 05.
- Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2002. "Guilds, Efficiency, and Social Capital: Evidence from German Proto-Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 820, CESifo Group Munich.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:21:y:2008:i:2:p:119-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.