Social embeddedness, social capital and the market process: An introduction to the special issue on Austrian economics, economic sociology and social capital
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emily Chamlee-Wright, 2008. "The Structure of Social Capital: An Austrian Perspective on its Nature and Development," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 41-58.
- Peter Knorringa & Irene van Staveren, 2007. "Beyond social capital: A critical approach," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 65(1), pages 1-9.
- Steve Fleetwood, 2007. "Austrian economics and the analysis of labor markets," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 247-267, December.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1998. "The Two Faces of Adam Smith," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 2-19, July.
- Anthony Bebbington & Scott Guggenheim & Elizabeth Olson & Michael Woolcock, 2004. "Exploring Social Capital Debates at the World Bank," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 33-64.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:21:y:2008:i:2:p:107-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.