Exploring Social Capital Debates at the World Bank
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferguson, J.E. & Huysman, M.H., 2009. "Between ambition and approach: towards sustainable knowledge management in development organizations," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Elizabeth Olson, 2008. "Common Belief, Contested Meanings: Development And Faith‐Based Organisational Culture," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(4), pages 393-405, September.
- Ghazala Mansuri, 2004.
"Community-Based and -Driven Development: A Critical Review,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 1-39.
- Mansuri, Ghazala & Rao, Vijayendra, 2004. "Community-based (and driven) development : A critical review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3209, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:77:y:2018:i:c:p:59-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:375-389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sam Hickey, 2005. "Capturing the political? The role of political analysis in the multi-disciplining of development studies," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-006, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lorna Zischka & Marina Della Giusta, 2016. "Helping without Trusting: Disentangling Prosocial Behaviours," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2016-11, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Lewis, David & Rodgers, Dennis & Woolcock, Michael, 2005. "The fiction of development: knowledge, authority and representation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 379, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul Lewis & Emily Chamlee-Wright, 2008. "Social embeddedness, social capital and the market process: An introduction to the special issue on Austrian economics, economic sociology and social capital," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 107-118, September.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:41:y:2016:i:c:p:34-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramirez, Matias & Bernal, Paloma & Clarke, Ian & Hernandez, Ivan, 2018.
"The role of social networks in the inclusion of small-scale producers in agri-food developing clusters,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 59-70.
- Ramirez, Matias & Bernal, Paloma & Clarke, Ian & Hernandez, Ivan, 2018. "The role of social networks in inclusion of small-scale producers in agri-food developing clusters," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 20062, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Sripad Motiram & Lars Osberg, 2010. "Social Capital and Basic Goods: The Cautionary Tale of Drinking Water in India," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(1), pages 63-94, October.
- Lorna Zischka & Mark Casson & Marina Della Giusta, 2016. "'Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days.' A BHPS study of the interaction between giving and welfare," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2016-10, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Pritchett, Lant & Woolcock, Michael, 2004.
"Solutions When the Solution is the Problem: Arraying the Disarray in Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 191-212, February.
- Lant Pritchett & Michael Woolcock, 2002. "Solutions when the Solution is the Problem: Arraying the Disarray in Development," Working Papers 10, Center for Global Development.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:106:y:2018:i:c:p:238-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mosse, David, 2006. "Collective Action, Common Property, and Social Capital in South India: An Anthropological Commentary," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(3), pages 695-724, April.
- Classen, Lauren & Humphries, Sally & FitzSimons, John & Kaaria, Susan & Jiménez, José & Sierra, Fredy & Gallardo, Omar, 2008. "Opening Participatory Spaces for the Most Marginal: Learning from Collective Action in the Honduran Hillsides," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2402-2420, November.
- Ferguson, Julie & Huysman, Marleen & Soekijad, Maura, 2010. "Knowledge Management in Practice: Pitfalls and Potentials for Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1797-1810, December.
- Parizeau, Kate, 2015. "When Assets are Vulnerabilities: An Assessment of Informal Recyclers’ Livelihood Strategies in Buenos Aires, Argentina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 161-173.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:40:y:2004:i:5:p:33-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.