The Effects of Public Ownership and Regulatory Independence on Regulatory Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2000. "Telecommunications Regulations: Institutional structures and responsibilities," OECD Digital Economy Papers 48, OECD Publishing.
- Rauf Gönenç & Maria Maher & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2003.
"The Implementation and the Effects of Regulatory Reform: Past Experience and Current Issues,"
OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(1), pages 11-98.
- Rauf Gönenç & Maria Maher & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2000. "The Implementation and the Effects of Regulatory Reform: Past Experience and Current Issues," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 251, OECD Publishing.
- Preetum Domah & Michael Pollitt & Jon Stern, 2002.
"Modelling the Costs of Electricity Regulation: Evidence of Human Resource Constraints in Developing Countries,"
EP11, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Preetum Domah & Pollitt, M.G. & Jon Stern, 2002. "Modelling the Costs of Electricity Regulation: Evidence of Human Resource Constraints in Developing Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0229, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2003.
"An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-466, December.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2002. "An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2909, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache, 1997. "Designing Regulatory Institutions for Infrastructure-Lessons from Argentina," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11588, The World Bank.
- Peter L. Smith & Bjorn Wellenius, 1999. "Mitigating Regulatory Risk in Telecommunications," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11470, The World Bank.
- Gual, Jordi & Trillas, Francesc, 2003.
"Telecommunications policies: Determinants and impact,"
IESE Research Papers
D/510, IESE Business School.
- Gual, Jordi & Trillas, Francesco, 2004. "Telecommunications Policies: Determinants and Impact," CEPR Discussion Papers 4578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Green, 1999. "Checks and Balances in Utility Regulation The U.K. Experience," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11478, The World Bank.
- Stern, J. & Cubbin, J., 2004. "Regulatory effectiveness: the impact of regulation and regulatory governance arrangements on electricity industry outcomes: a review paper," Working Papers 04/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; European Union Regulatory Institutions (EURI) Database; interconnect rates; National Regulatory Authorities (NRAs); privatization; public ownership; regulatory independence; regulatory outcomes; telecommunications; H11; K23; L43; L96; O52; O57;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:29:y:2006:i:1:p:23-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.