Exchange rate evidence on the effectiveness of United Nations policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sobel, Russell S, 1998. "Exchange Rate Evidence on the Effectiveness of United Nations Policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 95(1-2), pages 1-25, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaemfer, William H & Lowenberg, Anton D, 1988. "The Theory of International Economic Sanctions: A Public Choice Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 786-793, September.
- Kaempfer, William H. & Lehman, James A. & Lowenberg, Anton D., 1987. "Divestment, investment sanctions, and disinvestment: an evaluation of anti-apartheid policy instruments," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 457-473, June.
- William H. Kaempfer & Michael H. Moffett, 1988. "Impact Of Anti-Apartheid Sanctions On South Africa: Some Trade And Financial Evidence," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 6(4), pages 118-129, October.
- Schinasi, Garry J. & Swamy, P. A. V. B., 1989.
"The out-of-sample forecasting performance of exchange rate models when coefficients are allowed to change,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 375-390, September.
- Garry J. Schinasi & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 1987. "The out-of-sample forecasting performance of exchange rate models when coefficients are allowed to change," International Finance Discussion Papers 301, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Garry J. Schinasi & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 1987. "The out-of-sample forecasting performance of exchange rate models when coefficients are allowed to change," Special Studies Papers 212, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kaempfer, William H & Lowenberg, Anton D, 1986. "A Model of the Political Economy of International Investment Sanctions: The Case of South Africa," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 377-396.
- Wolff, Christian C P, 1987. "Time-Varying Parameters and the Out-of-Sample Forecasting Performance of Structural Exchange Rate Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 87-97, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khuram Shafi & Liu Hua & Amna Nazeer & Zahra Idrees, 2015. "Behavior of Exchange Rate Volatility: Once Again in Action," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 270-276, January.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Kucher, Marcel, 2000. "World War II as reflected on capital markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 187-191, November.
- Singhal, Saurabh & Nilakantan, Rahul, 2016. "The economic effects of a counterinsurgency policy in India: A synthetic control analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-17.
- Coyne, Christopher J. & Dempster, Gregory M. & Isaacs, Justin P., 2010. "Asset values and the sustainability of peace prospects," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 146-156, May.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Kucher, Marcel, 2000.
"History as Reflected in Capital Markets: The Case of World War II,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(02), pages 468-496, June.
- Bruno S. Frey & Marcel Kucher, "undated". "History as Reflected in Capital Markets: The Case of World War II," IEW - Working Papers 002, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Marcel Kucher, 1999. "Wars and Markets: How Bond Values Reflect World War II," CESifo Working Paper Series 221, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:95:y:1998:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.