Why representatives are ideologists though voters are not
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Glazer, A. & Grofman, B., 1988. "Why Representatives Are Ideologists Though Voters Are Not," Papers 88-04, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:03:p:773-788_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:68:y:1974:i:02:p:626-649_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalt, Joseph P & Zupan, Mark A, 1984. "Capture and Ideology in the Economic Theory of Politics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 279-300, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:68:y:1974:i:02:p:650-660_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- McKelvey, Richard D, 1979. "General Conditions for Global Intransitivities in Formal Voting Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1085-1112, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Feld & Samuel Merrill & Bernard Grofman, 2014. "Modeling the effects of changing issue salience in two-party competition," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 158(3), pages 465-482, March.
- Lodewijk Smets & Stephen Knack & Nadia Molenaers, 2013.
"Political ideology, quality at entry and the success of economic reform programs,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 447-476, December.
- Smets, Lodewijk & Knack, Stephen & Molenaers, Nadia, 2012. "Political ideology, quality at entry and the success of economic reform programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6130, The World Bank.
- Dur, Robert A J, 2001.
"Why Do Policy Makers Stick to Inefficient Decisions?,"
Springer, vol. 107(3-4), pages 221-234, June.
- Robert A.J. Dur, 1999. "Why do Policy Makers stick to Inefficient Decisions?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-050/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Robert A.J. Dur, 1999. "Why Do Policy Makers Stick to Inefficient Decisions?," Public Economics 9906002, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:61:y:1989:i:1:p:29-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .