Rent-seeking with asymmetric valuations: Addition or deletion of a player
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nti, Kofi O, 1999. "Rent-Seeking with Asymmetric Valuations," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 98(3-4), pages 415-430, March.
- Stein, William E, 2002. "Asymmetric Rent-Seeking with More Than Two Contestants," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 113(3-4), pages 325-336, December.
- Nitzan, Shmuel, 1994. "Modelling rent-seeking contests," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 41-60, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grandjean, G. & Tellone, D. & Vergote, W., 2016. "Cooperation, Competition and Entry in a Tullock Contest," CORE Discussion Papers 2016032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Matros, Alexander, 2012. "Sad-Loser contests," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 155-162.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balart, Pau & Chowdhury, Subhasish M. & Troumpounis, Orestis, 2017.
"Linking individual and collective contests through noise level and sharing rules,"
Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 126-130.
- Pau Balart & Subhasish Chowdhury & Orestis Troumpounis, 2015. "Linking individual and collective contests through noise level and sharing rules," Working Papers 98653895, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Pau Balart & Subhasish Modak Chowdhury & Orestis Troumpounis, 2015. "Linking individual and collective contests through noise level and sharing rules," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2015-07, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Lambert Schoonbeek, 2009. "Bribing potential entrants in a rent-seeking contest," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 153-158, April.
- Kovenock, Dan & Roberson, Brian, 2011.
"Non-partisan ‘get-out-the-vote’ efforts and policy outcomes,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 728-739.
- Kovenock, Dan & Roberson, Brian, 2009. "Non-partisan 'Get-out-the-vote' efforts and policy outcomes," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-07, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Dan Kovenock J. & Brian Roberson, 2009. "Non-Partisan 'Get-Out-the-Vote' Efforts and Policy Outcomes," CESifo Working Paper Series 2815, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haruo Imai & Hannu Salonen (corresponding author), 2012. "Bargaining and Rent Seeking," Discussion Papers 80, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais & Bruno Lovat & Francesco Parisi, 2013. "Asymmetries in Rent-Seeking," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-5, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Tobias Wenzel, 2014. "Independent Service Operators in ATM Markets," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 61(1), pages 26-47, February.
- Adriana Gama & David Michael Rietzke, 2017. "Robust Comparative Statics in Contests," Working Papers 173174403, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Alexander Matros & David Michael Rietzke, 2017. "Contests on Networks," Working Papers 156630581, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Grandjean, G. & Tellone, D. & Vergote, W., 2017. "Endogenous network formation in a Tullock contest," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1-10.
- Robert Ritz, 2008. "Influencing rent-seeking contests," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 291-300, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:129:y:2006:i:3:p:369-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.