Bribing potential entrants in a rent-seeking contest
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chien-Liang Chen & Yair Tauman, 2006. "Collusion in one-shot second-price auctions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(1), pages 145-172, 05.
- Mark Bagnoli & Barton L. Lipman, 1989. "Provision of Public Goods: Fully Implementing the Core through Private Contributions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 583-601.
- Stein, William E, 2002. "Asymmetric Rent-Seeking with More Than Two Contestants," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 113(3-4), pages 325-36, December.
- Eso, Peter & Schummer, James, 2004.
"Bribing and signaling in second price auctions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 299-324, May.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2007.
"Strategy in contests: an introduction
[Strategie in Turnieren – eine Einführung]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2007-01, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Alexander Matros, 2006. "Rent-seeking with asymmetric valuations: Addition or deletion of a player," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 369-380, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:139:y:2009:i:1:p:153-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.