Health Service Utilization Among Immigrants to the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 28 (2009)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sda-demography.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/population+studies/journal/11113/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Card, 2005.
"Is the New Immigration Really so Bad?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(507), pages 300-323, November.
- Card, David, 2004. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," IZA Discussion Papers 1119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Card, 2004. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0402, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- David Card, 2005. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," NBER Working Papers 11547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jenkins, Christopher N. H. & Le, Thao & McPhee, Stephen J. & Stewart, Susan & Ha, Ngoc The, 1996. "Health care access and preventive care among Vietnamese immigrants: Do traditional beliefs and practices pose barriers?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1049-1056, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1989:79:9:1263-1267_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, James Ted & Kennedy, Steven, 2004. "Insights into the 'healthy immigrant effect': health status and health service use of immigrants to Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 1613-1627, October.
- Sherry Glied & Matthew Neidell, 2008. "The Economic Value of Teeth," NBER Working Papers 13879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)