Health Care Use Among Rural, Low-Income Women and Children: Results from a 2-Stage Negative Binomial Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sylvia Brandt & Peter Marie, 2011. "Racial Disparities in Hospital Length of Stay for Asthma: Implications for Economic Policies," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 152-169, March.
- Joseph Hilbe, 1994. "Negative binomial regression," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(18).
- Amy Finkelstein & Sarah Taubman & Bill Wright & Mira Bernstein & Jonathan Gruber & Joseph P. Newhouse & Heidi Allen & Katherine Baicker, 2012.
"The Oregon Health Insurance Experiment: Evidence from the First Year,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1057-1106.
- Amy Finkelstein & Sarah Taubman & Bill Wright & Mira Bernstein & Jonathan Gruber & Joseph P. Newhouse & Heidi Allen & Katherine Baicker & The Oregon Health Study Group, 2011. "The Oregon Health Insurance Experiment: Evidence from the First Year," NBER Working Papers 17190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finkelstein, Amy, et al., 2011. "The Oregon Health Insurance Experiment: Evidence from the First Year," Working Paper Series rwp11-040, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.055921_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whitney Witt & Kristin Litzelman & Carmen Mandic & Lauren Wisk & John Hampton & Paul Creswell & Carissa Gottlieb & Ronald Gangnon, 2011. "Healthcare-Related Financial Burden Among Families in the U.S.: The Role of Childhood Activity Limitations and Income," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 308-326, June.
- Andrea Menclova, 2013. "The Effects of Unemployment on Prenatal Care Use and Infant Health," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 400-420, December.
- Ilana Akresh, 2009. "Health Service Utilization Among Immigrants to the United States," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(6), pages 795-815, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:3:364-371_0 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:38:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10834-016-9499-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRural health care; Pediatric health care utilization; Maternal health care utilization; Behavioral Model of Health Services Utilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:36:y:2015:i:1:p:154-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.