Healthcare-Related Financial Burden Among Families in the U.S.: The Role of Childhood Activity Limitations and Income
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:1:88-91_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nazli Baydar & Jutta Joesch & Gail Kieckhefer & Hyoshin Kim & April Greek, 2007. "Employment Behaviors of Mothers Who have a Child with Asthma," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 337-355, September.
- Deanna Sharpe & Dana Baker, 2007. "Financial Issues Associated with Having a Child with Autism," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 247-264, June.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.161380_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:7:1136-1143_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Froot, Kenneth A., 1989. "Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation with Cross-Sectional Dependence and Heteroskedasticity in Financial Data," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 333-355, September.
- Reading, Richard & Reynolds, Shirley, 2001. "Debt, social disadvantage and maternal depression," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 441-453, August.
- Busch, Susan H. & Duchovny, Noelia, 2005. "Family coverage expansions: Impact on insurance coverage and health care utilization of parents," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 876-890, September.
- Wolfe, Barbara & Kaplan, Thomas & Haveman, Robert & Cho, Yoonyoung, 2006. "SCHIP expansion and parental coverage: An evaluation of Wisconsin's BadgerCare," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1170-1192, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- So-Yun Kim & Gong-Soog Hong, 2015. "Catastrophic Health Expenditures and Life Satisfaction: A Case in South Korea," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 369-382, September.
- Swetha Valluri & Sheila Mammen & Daniel Lass, 2015. "Health Care Use Among Rural, Low-Income Women and Children: Results from a 2-Stage Negative Binomial Model," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 154-164, March.
More about this item
KeywordsActivity limitations; Child health; Expenditures; Financial burden; MEPS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:308-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.