SCHIP expansion and parental coverage: An evaluation of Wisconsin's BadgerCare
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anna Aizer & Jeffrey Grogger, 2003. "Parental Medicaid Expansions and Health Insurance Coverage," NBER Working Papers 9907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Buchmueller, Thomas C., 2004.
"The effect of the state children's health insurance program on health insurance coverage,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 1059-1082, September.
- Anthony T. LoSasso & Thomas C. Buchmueller, 2002. "The Effect of the State Children's Health Insurance Program on Health Insurance Coverage," NBER Working Papers 9405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- LaDonna Pavetti & Kathleen Maloy & Liz Schott, "undated". "Promoting Medicaid and Food Stamp Participation: Establishing Eligibility Procedures That Support Participation and Meet Families' Needs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d703e105ad7e4554b6d6a855e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Barbara Wolfe & Scott Scrivner, 2005. "The devil may be in the details: How the characteristics of SCHIP programs affect take-up," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 499-522.
- repec:mpr:mprres:3330 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)