The devil may be in the details: How the characteristics of SCHIP programs affect take-up
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Marton & Angela Snyder & Mei Zhou, 2016.
"Enhanced Citizenship Verification And Children'S Medicaid Coverage,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1670-1683, July.
- Marton, James & Snyder, Angela & Zhou, Mei, 2015. "Enhanced citizenship verification and children's medicaid coverage," MPRA Paper 62311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahmud, Mir, 2016. "Immigrant Children’s Access to Public Health Insurance after CHIPRA-2009," MPRA Paper 80602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Marton & Aaron Yelowitz, 2015.
"Health insurance generosity and conditional coverage: Evidence from medicaid managed care in Kentucky,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 535-555, October.
- Marton, James & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2014. "Health Insurance Generosity and Conditional Coverage: Evidence from Medicaid Managed Care in Kentucky," MPRA Paper 57412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slack, Kristen Shook & Holl, Jane L. & Yoo, Joan & Amsden, Laura B. & Collins, Emily & Bolger, Kerry, 2007. "Welfare, work, and health care access predictors of low-income children's physical health outcomes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 782-801, June.
- David Zimmer, 2011. "The Effects of the State Children’s Health Insurance Program on Insurance Status and Health Care Utilization of Children," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 373-383, June.
- Thompson, Owen, 2017. "The long-term health impacts of Medicaid and CHIP," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 26-40.
- Sheila Hoag & Sean Orzol & Margaret Colby & Adam Swinburn & Fredric Blavin & Genevieve M. Kenney & Michael Huntress, 2012. "CHIPRA Mandated Evaluation of Express Lane Eligibility First Year Findings," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ea8d230cec104e90ad417b32a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Wolfe, Barbara & Kaplan, Thomas & Haveman, Robert & Cho, Yoonyoung, 2006. "SCHIP expansion and parental coverage: An evaluation of Wisconsin's BadgerCare," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1170-1192, November.
- Sean Orzol & Linda Barterian & Michael Barna, 2012. "Proven Strategies in Health Care Coverage Program Outreach and Enrollment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2f2980ef67654808b495e7782, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7819 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:7810 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Marton & Patricia G. Ketsche & Mei Zhou, 2010. "SCHIP premiums, enrollment, and expenditures: a two state, competing risk analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7), pages 772-791.
- Buchmueller Thomas C & Lo Sasso Anthony T & Wong Kathleen N, 2008.
"How Did SCHIP Affect the Insurance Coverage of Immigrant Children?,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-25, January.
- Thomas Buchmueller & Anthony Lo Sasso & Kathleen Wong, 2007. "How Did SCHIP Affect the Insurance Coverage of Immigrant Children?," NBER Working Papers 13261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Buchmueller & John C. Ham & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2015. "The Medicaid Program," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, Volume 1, pages 21-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cynthia Bansak & Steven Raphael, 2007. "The effects of state policy design features on take-up and crowd-out rates for the state children's health insurance program," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 149-175.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:24:y:2005:i:3:p:499-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.