Networks Matter: Male Mexican Migrants’ Use of Hospitals
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sda-demography.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/population+studies/journal/11113/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.098541_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ullmann, S. Heidi & Goldman, Noreen & Massey, Douglas S., 2011. "Healthier before they migrate, less healthy when they return? The health of returned migrants in Mexico," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 421-428, August.
- Gretchen Livingston, 2006. "Gender, Job Searching, and Employment Outcomes among Mexican Immigrants," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 25(1), pages 43-66, February.
- Michael Bernabé Aguilera, 2002. "The Impact of Social Capital on Labor Force Participation: Evidence from the 2000 Social Capital Benchmark Survey," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 83(3), pages 853-874.
- Chavez, Leo R. & Cornelius, Wayne A. & Williams Jones, Oliver, 1985. "Mexican immigrants and the utilization of U.S. health services: The case of San Diego," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 93-102, January.
- George J. Borjas & Lynette Hilton, 1996. "Immigration and the Welfare State: Immigrant Participation in Means-Tested Entitlement Programs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 575-604.
- Ilana Akresh, 2009. "Health Service Utilization Among Immigrants to the United States," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(6), pages 795-815, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.059402_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.044602_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.096222_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Palloni & Elizabeth Arias, 2004. "Paradox lost: Explaining the hispanic adult mortality advantage," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(3), pages 385-415, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:31:y:2012:i:3:p:321-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.