A social-ecological approach to voluntary environmental initiatives: the case of nature-based tourism
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 44 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://policysciences.org/index.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/11077/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Agrawal, Arun, 2001. "Common Property Institutions and Sustainable Governance of Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1649-1672, October.
- Magali Delmas & Arturo Keller, 2005. "Free riding in voluntary environmental programs: The case of the U.S. EPA WasteWise program," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 38(2), pages 91-106, September.
- Klaus Conrad, 2005. "Price Competition and Product Differentiation When Consumers Care for the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(1), pages 1-19, 05.
- Na Li Dawson & Kathleen Segerson, 2008.
"Voluntary Agreements with Industries: Participation Incentives with Industry-Wide Targets,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 97-114.
- Na Li Dawson & Kathleen Segerson, 2003. "Voluntary Agreements with Industries: Participation Incentives with Industry-wide Targets," Working papers 2004-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Twan Huybers & Jeff Bennett, 2003. "Environmental Management and the Competitiveness of Nature-Based Tourism Destinations," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(3), pages 213-233, March.
- Twan Huybers & Jeff Bennett, 2002. "Environmental Management and the Competitiveness of Nature-Based Tourism Destinations," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2606.
- Jorge Rivera & Jennifer Oetzel & Peter deLeon & Mark Starik, 2009. "Business responses to environmental and social protection policies: toward a framework for analysis," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(1), pages 3-32, February.
- Velarde, Sandra J. & Malhi, Yadvinder & Moran, Dominic & Wright, Jim & Hussain, Salman, 2005. "Valuing the impacts of climate change on protected areas in Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 21-33, April.
- Garza-Gil, M. Dolores & Prada-Blanco, Albino & Vazquez-Rodriguez, M. Xose, 2006. "Estimating the short-term economic damages from the Prestige oil spill in the Galician fisheries and tourism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 842-849, July.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2000. "Halting Degradation of Natural Resources: Is There a Role for Rural Communities?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290612.
- Anna Alberini & Kathleen Segerson, 2002. "Assessing Voluntary Programs to Improve Environmental Quality," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 157-184, June.
- Basurto, Xavier & Coleman, Eric, 2010. "Institutional and ecological interplay for successful self-governance of community-based fisheries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1094-1103, March.
- Drakos, Konstantinos & Kutan, Ali M., 2001. "Regional effects of terrorism on tourism: Evidence from three Mediterranean countries," ZEI Working Papers B 26-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Norah Mackendrick, 2005. "The role of the state in voluntary environmental reform: A case study of public land," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 38(1), pages 21-44, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:44:y:2011:i:1:p:35-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.