Adjustment Mechanisms in a Currency Area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E., 1998. "The two concepts of money: implications for the analysis of optimal currency areas," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 407-432, August.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef Pöschl & Sandor Richter & Wa, 2008. "Weathering the Global Storm, yet Rising Costs and Labour Shortages May Dampen Domestic Growth," wiiw Forecast Reports 1, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia M. Buch & Tobias Körner & Benjamin Weigert, 2015.
"Towards Deeper Financial Integration in Europe: What the Banking Union Can Contribute,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 48(1), pages 11-49.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Körner, Tobias & Weigert, Benjamin, 2013. "Towards deeper financial integration in Europe: What the Banking Union can contribute," Working Papers 02/2013, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Körner, Tobias & Weigert, Benjamin, 2014. "Towards deeper financial integration in Europe: What the Banking Union can contribute," Working Papers 02/2013 [rev.], German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Körner, Tobias & Weigert, Benjamin, 2013. "Towards Deeper Financial Integration in Europe: What the Banking Union Can Contribute," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2013, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der Gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung (ed.), 2013. "Gegen eine rückwärtsgewandte Wirtschaftspolitik. Jahresgutachten 2013/14," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 201314.
- Goodhart, C.A.E., 2014. "Lessons for Monetary Policy from the Euro-Area Crisis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 378-382.
More about this item
KeywordsAdjustment mechanisms; Asymmetric shocks; Banking union; Fiscal transfers; Migration and relative unit labour costs; F36; F40; J60; O52;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:24:y:2013:i:4:p:627-656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.