Weathering the Global Storm, yet Rising Costs and Labour Shortages May Dampen Domestic Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodhart, Charles A & Lee, D J, 2012. "Adjustment Mechanisms in a Currency Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 9226, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leon Podkaminer & Sandor Richter & Marton Szabó, 2008. "Monthly Report No. 7/2008," wiiw Monthly Reports 2008-07, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Peter Havlik & Wlodzimierz Kalicki, 2008. "Monthly Report No. 5/2008," wiiw Monthly Reports 2008-05, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Anna Iara & Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer & Hermine Vidovic, 2008. "Western Balkan Countries: Adjustment Capacity to External Shocks, with a Focus on Labour Markets," wiiw Research Reports 352, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- C. Goodhart & D. Lee, 2013. "Adjustment Mechanisms in a Currency Area," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 627-656, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral and East European new EU member states; Southeast Europe; Balkans; former Soviet Union; China; Turkey; GDP; industry; productivity; labour market; foreign trade; exchange rates; inflation; fiscal deficits; EU integration;
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-03-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EEC-2008-03-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-03-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:fpaper:fc:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .