Report NEP-CWA-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marek Hudon, 2008. "Norms and Values of the Various Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers CEB 08-006.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rupert Harrison, 2008. "Skill-based technology adoption: firm-level evidence from Brazil and India," IFS Working Papers W08/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260817_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shah, Syed Azhar Hussain & Shah, Syed Akhter Hussain & Khan, Sajawal, 2007. "Anti Money Laundering Mechanism: An Application of Principal-Agent Model for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 7436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef Pöschl & Sandor Richter & Wa, 2008. "Weathering the Global Storm, yet Rising Costs and Labour Shortages May Dampen Domestic Growth," wiiw Forecast Reports 1, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anselin, Luc & Lozano-Gracia, Nancy & Deichmann, Uwe & Lall, Somik, 2008. "Valuing access to water - a spatial hedonic approach applied to Indian cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4533, The World Bank.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brownbridge, Martin & Canagarajah, Sudharshan, 2008. "Fiscal policy for growth and development in Tajikistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4532, The World Bank.
- Byrd, William A., 2008. "Responding to Afghanistan's Opium economy challenge : lessons and policy implications from a development perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4545, The World Bank.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2007. "On Measuring the Complexity of Urban Living," MPRA Paper 7413, University Library of Munich, Germany.