Norms and Values of the Various Microfinance Institutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marek Hudon, 2008. "Norms and values of the various microfinance institutions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14208, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Labie & Anaïs Périlleux, 2008. "Corporate governance in microfinance: credit unions," Working Papers CEB 08-003.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tadele, Haileslasie & Roberts, Helen & Whiting, Rosalind H., 2018. "Microfinance institutions' website accessibility," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 279-293.
- BÃ©nÃ©dique Paul, 2014. "Why Should Microfinance Organizations Invest In Clients Business Training? Empirical Results from the Haitian Microfinance Industry," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 191-202.
- Marcella Corsi & Marina De Angelis & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2013. "The Gender Impact of Microfinance: The Case of Wekembe in Uganda," Working Papers CEB 13-045, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paul, Bénédique & Garrabé, Michel, 2011.
"Le capital institutionnel dans l'analyse du développement : Prolongement théorique et premier test empirique
[Institutional Capital in Economic Development Analysis: Theoretical Continuation and Fi," MPRA Paper 39016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2011. "Is Combined Microfinance an Instrument to enhance Sustainable Pro-Poor Public Policy Outcomes?," Working Papers CEB 11-013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrofinance; norms; values; India; inclusive;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2008-03-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MFD-2008-03-08 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SOC-2008-03-08 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:08-006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.