Report NEP-SOC-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Sabatini, 2008. "Does Social Capital Mitigate Precariousness?," Working Papers 2008.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marek Hudon, 2008. "Norms and Values of the Various Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers CEB 08-006.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Gari Walkowitz, 2008. "Presentation Effects in Cross-Cultural Experiments - An Experimental Framework for Comparisons," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kareen Rozen, 2008. "Conflict Leads to Cooperation in Nash Bargaining," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1641, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2009.
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2008. "Democracy, Collective Action and Intra-elite Conflict," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 844, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Devicienti & Ambra Poggi, 2007. "Poverty and social exclusion: two sides of the same coin or dynamically interrelated processes?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 62, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- J.J. Prescott & Jonah E. Rockoff, 2008. "Do Sex Offender Registration and Notification Laws Affect Criminal Behavior?," NBER Working Papers 13803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vimal Kumar & Stergios Skaperdas, 2008. "On The Economics oF Organized Crime," Working Papers 070815, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Cerquera Dussán, Daniel, 2007. "Durable Goods, Innovation and Network Externalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-086, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2008. "The Role of Non-governmental Organisations (NGOs) in Japan’s Foreign Aid Policy," MPRA Paper 7418, University Library of Munich, Germany.