The Role of Non-governmental Organisations (NGOs) in Japan’s Foreign Aid Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikitina, Larisa & Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2008. "Japan’s Foreign Aid Sanctions Policy after the End of Cold War," MPRA Paper 6757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikitina, Larisa & Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2008. "Ancien régime of Japan’s foreign aid policy: Main characteristics of Japan’s aid administration system before its reforms," MPRA Paper 7046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2009. "Main characteristics of Japanese Official Development Assistance (ODA) flows," MPRA Paper 13598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Aid; NGOs; Japan;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2008-03-08 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SOC-2008-03-08 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .