Ancien régime of Japan’s foreign aid policy: Main characteristics of Japan’s aid administration system before its reforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2007. "Japan’s Positive and Negative Aid Sanctions Policy Toward Asian Countries: Case Studies of Thailand and Indonesia," MPRA Paper 6218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2007. "A Critical Assessment of Japan’s Foreign Aid Sanctions Policy: Case Studies of Latin American Countries," MPRA Paper 5990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breßlein, Martin & Schmaljohann, Maya, 2013. "Surrender your market! Do the G5 countries use World Bank Trade Conditionality to promote Trade?," Working Papers 0550, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2008. "The Role of Non-governmental Organisations (NGOs) in Japan’s Foreign Aid Policy," MPRA Paper 7418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign aid; administration; Japan;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .