Report NEP-HIS-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas W. Allen & Yoram Barzel, 2007. "The Evolution of Criminal Law and Police," Working Papers UWEC-2008-01, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Schiltz, Michael, 2007. "‘Separating the Roots of the Chrysanthemum’: Nishihara Kamezō and the Abortive China Loans, 1917-18," MPRA Paper 7100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Tang, 2008. "Financial Intermediation and Late Development: The Case of Meiji Japan, 1868 to 1912," Working Papers 08-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Willem Boshoff & Johan Fourie, 2008. "Explaining ship traffic fluctuations in the early Cape settlement: 1652–1793," Working Papers 01/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Schiltz, Michael, 2007. "'As Close as Lips and Teeth' The Daiichi Ginkō and Megata Tanetarō in Korea," MPRA Paper 7099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2008. "A Long Term Perspective on the Euro," NBER Working Papers 13815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leah Platt Boustan, 2008. "Competition in the Promised Land: Black Migration and Racial Wage Convergence in the North, 1940-1970," NBER Working Papers 13813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Strahan, 2008. "Liquidity Production in 21st Century Banking," NBER Working Papers 13798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikitina, Larisa & Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2008. "Ancien régime of Japan’s foreign aid policy: Main characteristics of Japan’s aid administration system before its reforms," MPRA Paper 7046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Carlson, 2008. "Alternatives for distressed banks and the panics of the Great Depression," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Caroline Gerschlager, 2008. "Foolishness and identity: Amartya Sen and Adam Smith," DULBEA Working Papers 08-03.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:uwo:epuwoc:20081 is not listed on IDEAS anymore