The Case for Price Stability, Then and Now: A Retrospective Note on John W. Crow's 1988 Eric J. Hanson Memorial Lecture
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsprice stability; inflation targeting; Bank of Canada; monetary policy;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-02-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2008-02-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2008-02-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-02-16 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-02-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:epuwoc:20081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/epri_workingpapers.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .