Report NEP-MON-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael T. Kiley, 2008. "Monetary policy actions and long-run inflation expectations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Laidler, 2008. "The Case for Price Stability, Then and Now: A Retrospective Note on John W. Crow's 1988 Eric J. Hanson Memorial Lecture," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20081, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Giancarlo Corsetti, 2008. "A Modern Reconsideration of the Theory of Optimal Currency Areas," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/12, European University Institute.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2008. "A Long Term Perspective on the Euro," NBER Working Papers 13815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- RIBONI, Alessandro & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2007. "Preference Heterogeneity in Monetary Policy Committees," Cahiers de recherche 2007-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Wasim Shahid Malik & Musleh-ud Din, 2008. "Monetary Policy Transparency in Pakistan: An Independent Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:44, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Hatipoglu, Ozan & Alper, C. Emre, 2007. "Estimating Central Bank Behavior in Emerging Markets: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 7107, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Cédric Tille, 2008. "Macroeconomic Interdependence and the International Role of the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 13820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horst Siebert, 2008. "Preventing financial instability and currency crises," Kiel Working Papers 1401, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lamont K. Black & Diana Hancock & Wayne Passmore, 2007. "Bank core deposits and the mitigation of monetary policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-65, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Brian P. Sack & Jonathan H. Wright, 2008. "The TIPS yield curve and inflation compensation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tarron Khemraj, 2008. "Excess liquidity, oligopolistic loan markets and monetary policy in LDCs," Working Papers 64, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Gregor W. Smith, 2008. "US Inflation Dynamics 1981-2007: 13,193 Quarterly Observations," Working Papers 1155, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Jinill & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 2007. "How Much Inflation is Necessary to Grease the Wheels?," Cahiers de recherche 2007-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2007. "On Financial Markets Incompleteness, Price Stickiness, and Welfare in a Monetary Union," Cahiers de recherche 0748, CIRPEE.
- Don H. Kim, 2008. "Challenges in macro-finance modeling," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-06, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marco Malgarini, 2008. "Quantitive Inflation Perceptions and Exectations of Italian Consumers," ISAE Working Papers 90, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).