A Critical Assessment of Japan’s Foreign Aid Sanctions Policy: Case Studies of Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2007. "Japan’s foreign aid sanctions policy toward African countries," MPRA Paper 5947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2007. "Japan’s foreign Aid Sanctions Policy Toward China," MPRA Paper 6238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikitina, Larisa & Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2008. "Ancien régime of Japan’s foreign aid policy: Main characteristics of Japan’s aid administration system before its reforms," MPRA Paper 7046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikitina, Larisa & Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2008. "Japan’s Foreign Aid Sanctions Policy after the End of Cold War," MPRA Paper 6757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2007. "Japan’s Positive and Negative Aid Sanctions Policy Toward Asian Countries: Case Studies of Thailand and Indonesia," MPRA Paper 6218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Aid; Aid Sanctions; Japan; Latin America;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .