Anti Money Laundering Mechanism: An Application of Principal-Agent Model for Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanzi, Vito, 1999. "Uses and Abuses of Estimates of the Underground Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages 338-347, June.
- Syed Azhar Hussain Shah & Syed Akhter Hussain Shah & Sajawal Khan, 2006.
"Governance of Money Laundering: An Application of the Principal-agent Model,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 1117-1133.
- Shah, Syed Azhar Hussain & Shah, Akhter Hussain & Khan, Sajawal, 2006. "Governance of Money Laundering: An Application of the Principal-agent Model," MPRA Paper 8868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Financial Regime; Principal Agent model and Money Laundering;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.