Anti Money Laundering Mechanism: An Application of Principal-Agent Model for Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanzi, Vito, 1999. "Uses and Abuses of Estimates of the Underground Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages 338-347, June.
- Syed Azhar Hussain Shah & Syed Akhter Hussain Shah & Sajawal Khan, 2006.
"Governance of Money Laundering: An Application of the Principal-agent Model,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 1117-1133.
- Shah, Syed Azhar Hussain & Shah, Akhter Hussain & Khan, Sajawal, 2006. "Governance of Money Laundering: An Application of the Principal-agent Model," MPRA Paper 8868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Financial Regime; Principal Agent model and Money Laundering;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .