Review Essay: The Bank for International Settlements: An Assessment of its Role in International Monetary and Financial Policy Coordination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fratianni, Michele & von Hagen, Juergen, 1990. "The European Monetary System ten years after," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 173-241, January.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rockett, Katharine E, 1988. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination When Policymakers Do Not Agree on the True Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 318-340, June.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson, 1991. "Monetary Policy in Interdependent Economies: A Game-Theoretic Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031787, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David VanHoose, 2016.
"Should financial regulators engage in international policy coordination?,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 319-338, April.
- David VanHoose, 2013. "Should Financial Regulators Engage in International Policy Coordination?," NFI Policy Briefs 2013-PB-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Assoc. Prof. Roxana Angela Calistru Ph. D, Assoc. Prof. Carmen Costuleanu Ph. D, 2011. "The Impact Of Derivatives On Market Functioning," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 4(39), pages 138-141, May.
- repec:kap:openec:v:28:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11079-016-9412-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marianna Astore & Michele Fratianni, 2016. ""We can't pay": How Italy cancelled war debts after Lausanne," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 129, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:6:y:2009:i:3:p:119-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vânia G. Silva & Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Carlos R. Vieira, 2017.
"The Use of Cheques in the European Union: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 581-602, July.
- Vania Silva & Esmeralda Ramalho & Carlos Vieira, 2016. "The use of cheques in the European Union: a cross-country analysis," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2016_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
More about this item
Keywordsinternational organization; financial regulation; policy coordination;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:12:y:2001:i:2:p:197-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.