A Multicommodity Integrated Freight Origin–destination Synthesis Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- José Holguín-Veras & Michael Silas & John Polimeni & Brenda Cruz, 2008.
"An Investigation on the Effectiveness of Joint Receiver–Carrier Policies to Increase Truck Traffic in the Off-peak Hours,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 327-354, December.
- José Holguín-Veras & Michael Silas & John Polimeni & Brenda Cruz, 2007. "An Investigation on the Effectiveness of Joint Receiver–Carrier Policies to Increase Truck Traffic in the Off-peak Hours," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 277-295, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:274-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi Qu & Tolga Bektaş & Julia Bennell, 2016. "Sustainability SI: Multimode Multicommodity Network Design Model for Intermodal Freight Transportation with Transfer and Emission Costs," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 303-329, March.
- Sánchez-Díaz, Iván & Holguín-Veras, José & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff), 2015. "A time-dependent freight tour synthesis model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 144-168.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9327-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOrigin–destination synthesis; Matrix estimation; Freight demand model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:309-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.