Spatial activity and labour market patterns: A connectivity analysis of commuting flows in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich DÃ¶nitz & Jan Fasselt & Stefano Panebianco & Ralf Zimmer-Hegmann, 2005. "Evaluating Regional Governance - Methodological Concerns and Practical Experiences," ERSA conference papers ersa05p772, European Regional Science Association.
- Laurie A. Schintler & Aura Reggiani & Rajendra Kulkarni & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Scale-Free Phenomena in Communication Networks: A Cross-Atlantic Comparison," ERSA conference papers ersa03p436, European Regional Science Association.
- Davidsson, Per & Henrekson, Magnus, 2002.
"Determinants of the Prevalence of Start-Ups and High-Growth Firms,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, pages 81-104.
- Davidsson, Per & Henrekson, Magnus, 2000. "Determinants of the Prevalence of Start-ups and High-Growth Firms," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 381, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Jul 2002.
- David Audretsch & Michael Fritsch, 2002. "Growth Regimes over Time and Space," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 113-124.
- David B. Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2001. "Linking Entrepreneurship to Growth," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/2, OECD Publishing.
- Mizon, Grayham E & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1986. "The Encompassing Principle and Its Application to Testing Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 657-678, May.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Ho, Mun S. & Stiroh, Kevin J., 2003. "Lessons from the US growth resurgence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 453-470, July.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000.
"Raising the Speed Limit: U.S. Economic Growth in the Information Age,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(1), pages 125-236.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000. "Raising the Speed Limit: US Economic Growth in the Information Age," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 261, OECD Publishing.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 1998. "Are Cities Dying?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 139-160, Spring.
- David Audretsch & Michael Fritsch, 2003. "Linking Entrepreneurship to Growth: The Case of West Germany," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 65-73.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aura Reggiani & Pietro Bucci & Giovanni Russo, 2011. "Accessibility and Network Structures in the German Commuting," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 621-641, December.
- Pálóczi, Gábor, 2016. "Researching commuting to work using the methods of complex network analysis," MPRA Paper 74496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patuelli, Roberto & Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Bade, Franz-Josef, 2010. "The evolution of the commuting network in Germany: Spatial and connectivity patterns," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 2(3), pages 5-37.
- Aura Reggiani & Pietro Bucci & Giovanni Russo & Anette Haas & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Regional Labour Markets and Job Accessibility in City Network Systems in Germany," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-104/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- De Montis, Andrea & Chessa, Alessandro & Campagna, Michele & Caschili, Simone & Deplano, Giancarlo, 2010. "Modeling commuting systems through a complex network analysis: A study of the Italian islands of Sardinia and Sicily," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 2(3), pages 39-55.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:41:y:2007:i:4:p:789-811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.