Spatial activity and labour market patterns: A connectivity analysis of commuting flows in Germany
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Audretsch & Michael Fritsch, 2002. "Growth Regimes over Time and Space," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 113-124.
- Laurie A. Schintler & Aura Reggiani & Rajendra Kulkarni & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Scale-Free Phenomena in Communication Networks: A Cross-Atlantic Comparison," ERSA conference papers ersa03p436, European Regional Science Association.
- David B. Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2001. "Linking Entrepreneurship to Growth," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/2, OECD Publishing.
- David Audretsch & Michael Fritsch, 2003. "Linking Entrepreneurship to Growth: The Case of West Germany," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 65-73.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Ho, Mun S. & Stiroh, Kevin J., 2003. "Lessons from the US growth resurgence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 453-470, July.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000.
"Raising the Speed Limit: US Economic Growth in the Information Age,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
261, OECD Publishing.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000. "Raising the Speed Limit: U.S. Economic Growth in the Information Age," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(1), pages 125-236.
- Mizon, Grayham E & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1986. "The Encompassing Principle and Its Application to Testing Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 657-678, May.
- Davidsson, Per & Henrekson, Magnus, 2000.
"Determinants of the Prevalence of Start-ups and High-Growth Firms,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
381, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 26 May 2002.
- Davidsson, Per & Henrekson, Magnus, 2002. "Determinants of the Prevalence of Start-Ups and High-Growth Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 81-104, September.
- Ulrich Dönitz & Jan Fasselt & Stefano Panebianco & Ralf Zimmer-Hegmann, 2005. "Evaluating Regional Governance - Methodological Concerns and Practical Experiences," ERSA conference papers ersa05p772, European Regional Science Association.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 1998. "Are Cities Dying?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 139-160, Spring.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:41:y:2007:i:4:p:789-811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.