Accessibility and Network Structures in the German Commuting
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeong, Hawoong, 2003. "Complex scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 321(1), pages 226-237.
- Jacob J de Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2009.
"Exponential or Power Distance-Decay for Commuting? An Alternative Specification,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 41(2), pages 461-480, February.
- Jacob J De Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2009. "Exponential or power distance-decay for commuting? An alternative specification," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 461-480, February.
- Jacob J. de Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "Exponential or Power Distance-decay for Commuting? An Alternative Specification," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-097/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jacob J. De Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2005. "Exponential or power distance-decay for commuting? An alternative specification," ERSA conference papers ersa05p261, European Regional Science Association.
- Giovanni Russo & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp, 2007. "Spatial activity and labour market patterns: A connectivity analysis of commuting flows in Germany," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(4), pages 789-811, December.
- Roberto Patuelli & Aura Reggiani & Sean Gorman & Peter Nijkamp & Franz-Josef Bade, 2007. "Network Analysis of Commuting Flows: A Comparative Static Approach to German Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 315-331, December.
- Patuelli, Roberto & Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Bade, Franz-Josef, 2010. "The evolution of the commuting network in Germany: Spatial and connectivity patterns," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 2(3), pages 5-37.
- J W Weibull, 1980. "On the Numerical Measurement of Accessibility," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(1), pages 53-67, January.
- J W Weibull, 1980. "On the numerical measurement of accessibility," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(1), pages 53-67, January.
- Johansson, Börje & Klaesson, Johan & Olsson, Michael, 2002. "On the non-linearity of the willingness to commute," ERSA conference papers ersa02p476, European Regional Science Association. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:4:p:621-641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.