Income, Time Effects and Direct Preferences in a Multimodal Choice Context: Application of Mixed RP/SP Models with Non-Linear Utilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leclerc, France & Schmitt, Bernd H & Dube, Laurette, 1995. " Waiting Time and Decision Making: Is Time like Money?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 110-119, June.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D., 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9352-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Román, Concepción & Martín, Juan Carlos & Espino, Raquel & Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios & Rizzi, Luis Ignacio & González, Rosa Marina & Amador, Francisco Javier, 2014. "Valuation of travel time savings for intercity travel: The Madrid-Barcelona corridor," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 105-117.
- Ching-Fu Chen & Wen-Chieh Cheng, 2016. "Sustainability SI: Exploring Heterogeneity in Cycle Tourists’ Preferences for an Integrated Bike-Rail Transport Service," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 83-97, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome and time effects; RP/SP data; Non-linearities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:6:y:2006:i:1:p:7-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.