The interactive effects of goal orientation and leadership style on sales performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Kollmann & Christoph Stöckmann & Patrick Krell & Anika Peschl, 2013. "Integrating dependency on the leader and empowerment into the transformational leadership-creative performance relationship," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(1), pages 7-14.
- Podsakoff, Philip M. & Bommer, William H. & Podsakoff, Nathan P. & MacKenzie, Scott B., 2006. "Relationships between leader reward and punishment behavior and subordinate attitudes, perceptions, and behaviors: A meta-analytic review of existing and new research," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 113-142, March.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:87:y:2011:i:1:p:31-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulf Andersson & Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra & Bo Bernhard Nielsen, 2014. "From the Editors: Explaining interaction effects within and across levels of analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 45(9), pages 1063-1071, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:40:y:2018:i:c:p:150-162 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSales performance; Leadership style; Performance orientation; Learning orientation; Salespeople;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:28:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11002-017-9436-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.