Sales force modeling: State of the field and research agenda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Thevaranjan & Kissan Joseph, 1999. "Incentives and job redesign: the case of the personal selling function," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 205-216.
- Dominique Rouzies & Erin Anderson & A. K. Kohli & R. E. Michaels & Barton A. Weitz & A. A. Zoltners, 2005. "Sales and Marketing Integration : A Proposed Framework," Post-Print halshs-00004748, HAL.
- Thomas Steenburgh, 2008. "Effort or timing: The effect of lump-sum bonuses," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 235-256, September.
- Erin Anderson, 2008. "The Salesperson as Outside Agent or Employee: A Transaction Cost Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 70-84, 01-02.
- Bernd Skiera & Sönke Albers, 1998.
"COSTA: Contribution Optimizing Sales Territory Alignment,"
INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 196-213.
- Skiera, Bernd & Albers, Sönke, 1996. "COSTA: Contribution optimizing sales territory alignment," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 408, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Arvind Rangaswamy & Prabhakant Sinha & Andris Zoltners, 1990. "An Integrated Model-Based Approach for Sales Force Structuring," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 279-298.
- Pradeep Chintagunta & Tülin Erdem & Peter E. Rossi & Michel Wedel, 2006. "Structural Modeling in Marketing: Review and Assessment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 604-616, 11-12.
- Pradeep Bhardwaj & Yuxin Chen & David Godes, 2008. "Buyer-Initiated vs. Seller-Initiated Information Revelation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(6), pages 1104-1114, June.
- Sanjog Misra & Anne Coughlan & Chakravarthi Narasimhan, 2005. "Salesforce Compensation: An Analytical and Empirical Examination of the Agency Theoretic Approach," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 5-39, January.
- Leonard M. Lodish, 1971. "Callplan: An Interactive Salesman's Call Planning System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4-Part-II), pages 25-40, December.
- Amiya K. Basu & Rajiv Lal & V. Srinivasan & Richard Staelin, 1985. "Salesforce Compensation Plans: An Agency Theoretic Perspective," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 267-291.
- Rajiv Lal & Richard Staelin, 1986. "Salesforce Compensation Plans in Environments with Asymmetric Information," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 179-198.
- Birger Wernerfelt, 1994. "On the Function of Sales Assistance," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 68-82.
- Fabio Caldieraro & Anne T. Coughlan, 2009. "Optimal Sales Force Diversification and Group Incentive Payments," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(6), pages 1009-1026, 11-12.
- Ram C. Rao, 1990. "Compensating Heterogeneous Salesforces: Some Explicit Solutions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 319-341.
- Ajay Kalra & Mengze Shi, 2001. "Designing Optimal Sales Contests: A Theoretical Perspective," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(2), pages 170-193, December.
- Kissan Joseph & Alex Thevaranjan, 1998. "Monitoring and Incentives in Sales Organizations: An Agency-Theoretic Perspective," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(2), pages 107-123.
- Coughlan, Anne T & Narasimhan, Chakravarthi, 1992. "An Empirical Analysis of Sales-Force Compensation Plans," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(1), pages 93-121, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:592-603 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre (Ed.), 2011. "Jahresbericht 2010," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 654, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Haase, Knut & Müller, Sven, 2014. "Upper and lower bounds for the sales force deployment problem with explicit contiguity constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 677-689.
More about this item
KeywordsSales management; Quantitative sales force models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:21:y:2010:i:3:p:255-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.