Supplier price concessions: A longitudinal empirical study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anita Elberse & Jehoshua Eliashberg, 2003. "Demand and Supply Dynamics for Sequentially Released Products in International Markets: The Case of Motion Pictures," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 329-354.
- Murali Mantrala & Suman Basuroy & Shailendra Gajanan, 2005. "Do Style-Goods Retailers’ Demands for Guaranteed Profit Margins Unfairly Exploit Vendors?," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 53-66, January.
- Sanjeev Dewan & Kenneth L. Kraemer, 2000. "Information Technology and Productivity: Evidence from Country-Level Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 548-562, April.
- Joydeep Srivastava & Dipankar Chakravarti & Amnon Rapoport, 2000. "Price and Margin Negotiations in Marketing Channels: An Experimental Study of Sequential Bargaining Under One-sided Uncertainty and Opportunity Cost of Delay," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 163-184.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeniyurt, Sengun & Henke, John W. & Cavusgil, Erin, 2013. "Integrating global and local procurement for superior supplier working relations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 351-362.
- Homburg, Christian & Allmann, Jan & Klarmann, Martin, 2014. "Internal and external price search in industrial buying: The moderating role of customer satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1581-1588.
- Martin C. Schleper & Constantin Blome & David A. Wuttke, 2017. "The Dark Side of Buyer Power: Supplier Exploitation and the Role of Ethical Climates," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Zhang, Chun & Henke, John W. & Viswanathan, Sridhar, 2015. "Reciprocity between buyer cost sharing and supplier technology sharing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 61-70.
More about this item
KeywordsBuyer–supplier relations; Buyer price reduction pressure; Supplier price concessions; Supplier product development involvement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:20:y:2009:i:1:p:61-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.