Sequential sampling models of choice: Some recent advances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simonson, Itamar, 1989. " Choice Based on Reasons: The Case of Attraction and Compromise Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 158-174, September.
- Jörg Rieskamp & Jerome R. Busemeyer & Barbara A. Mellers, 2006. "Extending the Bounds of Rationality: Evidence and Theories of Preferential Choice," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(3), pages 631-661, September.
- Yanliu Huang & J. Wesley Hutchinson, 2008. "Counting Every Thought: Implicit Measures of Cognitive Responses to Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 98-118, January.
- Timothy J. Gilbride & Greg M. Allenby, 2006. "Estimating Heterogeneous EBA and Economic Screening Rule Choice Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 494-509, September.
- Huber, Joel & Puto, Christopher, 1983. " Market Boundaries and Product Choice: Illustrating Attraction and Substitution Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 31-44, June.
- Mervyn Stone, 1960. "Models for choice-reaction time," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 25(3), pages 251-260, September.
- David LaBerge, 1962. "A recruitment theory of simple behavior," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 27(4), pages 375-396, December.
- Busemeyer, Jerome R. & Diederich, Adele, 2002. "Survey of decision field theory," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 345-370, July.
- Wiktor Adamowicz & David Bunch & Trudy Cameron & Benedict Dellaert & Michael Hanneman & Michael Keane & Jordan Louviere & Robert Meyer & Thomas Steenburgh & Joffre Swait, 2008. "Behavioral frontiers in choice modeling," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 215-228, December.
- Huber, Joel & Payne, John W & Puto, Christopher, 1982. " Adding Asymmetrically Dominated Alternatives: Violations of Regularity and the Similarity Hypothesis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 90-98, June.
- Shiling Ruan & Steven MacEachern & Thomas Otter & Angela Dean, 2008. "The Dependent Poisson Race Model and Modeling Dependence in Conjoint Choice Experiments," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 261-288, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navarro-Martinez, Daniel & Loomes, Graham & Isoni, Andrea & Butler, David & Alaoui, Larbi, 2017. "Boundedly Rational Expected Utility Theory," MPRA Paper 79893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Linyao, 2010.
[Totalitarianism and Laissez-faire: A meditation on Russian Market]," MPRA Paper 26201, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jul 2010.
- J. Wesley Hutchinson & Gal Zauberman & Robert Meyer, 2010. "—On the Interpretation of Temporal Inflation Parameters in Stochastic Models of Judgment and Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 23-31, 01-02.
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:18-40 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLuce’s Axiom; Choice models; Diffusion models; Race models; Human information processing; Response time; Optimal decision making; Likelihood based inference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:19:y:2008:i:3:p:255-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .