Using Financial and Macroeconomic Indicators to Forecast Sales of Large Development and Construction Firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Lee & Peter Boatwright & Wagner A. Kamakura, 2003. "A Bayesian Model for Prelaunch Sales Forecasting of Recorded Music," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(2), pages 179-196, February.
- Dua, Pami & Miller, Stephen M, 1996. "Forecasting Connecticut Home Sales in a BVAR Framework Using Coincident and Leading Indexes," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 219-35, November.
- Anirvan Banerji & Pami Dua & Stephen M. Miller, 2003.
"Performance Evaluation of the New Connecticut Leading Employment Index Using Lead Profiles and BVAR Models,"
114, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji & Stephen M. Miller, 2006. "Performance evaluation of the New Connecticut Leading Employment Index using lead profiles and BVAR models," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 415-437.
- Anirvan Banerji & Pami Dua & Stephen M. Miller, 2002. "Performance Evaluation of the New Connecticut Leading Employment Index Using Lead Profiles and BVAR Models," Working papers 2002-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Peter S. Fader & Bruce G. S. Hardie & Chun-Yao Huang, 2004. "A Dynamic Changepoint Model for New Product Sales Forecasting," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 50-65, October.
- Dubin, Robin A, 1998. "Predicting House Prices Using Multiple Listings Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 35-59, July.
- Wendy W. Moe & Peter S. Fader, 2002. "Fast-Track: Article Using Advance Purchase Orders to Forecast New Product Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 347-364, March.
- Derek W. Bunn & Stefania Pantelidaki, 2005. "Development of a multifunctional sales response model with the diagnostic aid of artificial neural networks," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 505-521.
- Daniel S. Putler & Shilpa Lele, 2003. "An Easily Implemented Framework for Forecasting Ticket Sales to Performing Arts Events," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 307-320, December.
- Russell Kenley, 1999. "Cash farming in building and construction: a stochastic analysis," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 393-401.
- Donna F. Davis & John T. Mentzer & Teresa M. Mccarthy & Susan L. Golicic, 2006. "The evolution of sales forecasting management: a 20-year longitudinal study of forecasting practices," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 303-324.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:40:y:2010:i:3:p:310-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.