Target and technical efficiency in DEA: controlling for environmental characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. O. Riecken, 1957. "Discussion," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 5(1), pages 32-34, March.
- W. MacGILLIVRAY, 1957. "Discussion," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 5(2), pages 108-110, July.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1078-1092.
- Ruggiero, John, 1996. "On the measurement of technical efficiency in the public sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 553-565, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darold Barnum & John Gleason, 2011. "Measuring efficiency under fixed proportion technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 243-262, June.
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2014. "Panel Data Parametric Frontier Technique for Measuring Total-factor Energy Efficiency: Application to Japanese Regions," MPRA Paper 54304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olesen, Ole Bent & Petersen, Niels Christian & Podinovski, Victor V., 2015. "Efficiency analysis with ratio measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 446-462.
- Kidanemariam Berhe Hailu & Kaoru Tone, 2014. "Setting handicaps to industrial sectors in DEA illustrated by Ethiopian industry," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-07, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Bolli, Thomas & Olivares, Maria & Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Daraio, Cinzia & Aracil, Adela Garcia & Lepori, Benedetto, 2016. "The differential effects of competitive funding on the production frontier and the efficiency of universities," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 91-104.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment; Data envelopment analysis; Nondiscretionary inputs; C0; C4; C6; C67; C8;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:32:y:2009:i:1:p:27-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.