Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lo, Lynda J. & Horbulyk, Theodore M., 1996. "Potential Welfare Gains from Rural-Urban Water Reallocation in Southern Alberta, Canada," 1996 Conference (40th), February 11-16, 1996, Melbourne, Australia 156425, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andor, Mark & Hesse, Frederik, 2012. "The StoNED age: The departure into a new era of efficiency analysis? An MC study comparing StoNED and the "oldies" (SFA and DEA)," CAWM Discussion Papers 60, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Fisher, Brian S., 1974. "A Quarterly Model Of Agricultural Investment In Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(01), April.
- Mark Andor & Frederik Hesse, "undated". "The StoNED age: The Departure Into a New Era of Efficiency Analysis? An MC study Comparing StoNED and the "Oldies" (SFA and DEA)," Working Papers 201285, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- O. Olesen & N. Petersen, 2009. "Target and technical efficiency in DEA: controlling for environmental characteristics," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 27-40, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:5:y:1957:i:2:p:108-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.