Material And Value-Adding Inputs In Manufacturing Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sexton, Richard J. & Wilson, Brooks M. & Wann, Joyce J., 1989. "Some Tests Of The Economic Theory Of Cooperatives: Methodology And Application To Cotton Ginning," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-11, July.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 1996. "Productivity and intermediate products: A frontier approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 65-70, January.
- Livernois, John R & Ryan, David L, 1989. "Testing for Non-jointness in Oil and Gas Exploration: A Variable Profit Function Approach," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(2), pages 479-504, May.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Interindustry Technology Flows and Productivity Growth: A Reexamination,"
NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 241-250,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi & Lichtenberg, Frank, 1984. "Interindustry Technology Flows and Productivity Growth: A Re-examination," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(2), pages 324-329, May.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Jones, Larry E, 1988. "The Characteristics Model, Hedonic Prices, and the Clientele Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(3), pages 551-567, June.
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Daniel McFadden, 2014. "The new science of pleasure: consumer choice behavior and the measurement of well-being," Chapters, in: Stephane Hess & Andrew Daly (ed.), Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 2, pages 7-48, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Hedonic Regressions. A Consumer Theory Approach," NBER Chapters, in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 317-348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1995.
"Exact Hedonic Price Indexes,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(4), pages 634-653, November.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1995. "Exact Hedonic Price Indexes," NBER Working Papers 5061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Exact Hedonic Price Indexes," Department of Economics 95-11, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Exact Hedonic Price Indexes," Papers 95-11, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Robert C. Feenstra & James A. Levinsohn, 1989.
"Distance, Demand, and Oligopoly Pricing,"
NBER Working Papers
3076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand, And Oligopoly Pricing," Working Papers 245, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand And Oligopoly Pricing," Papers 342, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand, And Oligopoly Pricing," Papers 89-19, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Coen N. Teulings, 1999. "Substitution and Complementarity under Comparative Advantage and the Accumulation of Human Capital," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Daniel L. McFadden, 2013. "The New Science of Pleasure," NBER Working Papers 18687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Wei & Alston, Julian M., 2013. "Factor Substitution and Technical Change in the U.S. Dairy Processing and Manufacturing Industry," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150707, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Beckhusen, Julia & Mullen, Jeffrey D., 2006. "A Modern Application of Hedonics for Valuing Irrigation," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21189, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shimizu, Chihiro & Karato, Koji, 2016. "Property Price Index Theory and Estimation: A Survey," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 34, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Munger, Michael C., 2011. "Persuasion, psychology and public choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 290-300.
- Brett W. Jordan, 2016. "Behavior of multi-product mining firms," Working Papers 2016-08, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Jordan, Brett W, 2017. "Companions and competitors: Joint metal-supply relationships in gold, silver, copper, lead and zinc mines," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 233-250.
- Ritter, Matthias & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin & Seifert, Stefan, 2020. "Revisiting the relationship between land price and parcel size in agriculture," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, "undated". "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," Discussion Papers dp-13-39-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Maristella Botticini & Aloysius Siow, 2003.
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1385-1398, September.
- Maristella Botticini & Aloysius Siow, 1999. "Why Dowries?," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 95, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Maristella Botticini & Aloysius Siow, 2000. "Why Dowries?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0200, Econometric Society.
- Engl, Greg & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1996.
"The core and the hedonic core: Equivalence and comparative statics,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 209-248.
- Suzanne Scotchmer and Greg Engl., 1992. "The Core and the Hedonic Core: Equivalence and Comparative Statics," Economics Working Papers 92-197, University of California at Berkeley.
- Muhammad Rafiq & Mir Kalan Shah, 2010. "The Value of Reduced Risk of Injury and Deaths in Pakistan—Using Actual and Perceived Risk Estimates," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 823-837.
- Annie Tubadji & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Cultural impact on regional development: application of a PLS-PM model to Greece," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(3), pages 687-720, May.
- Hueth, Brent & Taylor, Christopher W., 2013. "Spatial Competition in Agricultural Markets: A Discrete-Choice Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150506, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kim, Dongsoo & Liu, Feng & Yezer, Anthony, 2009. "Do inter-city differences in intra-city wage differentials have any interesting implications?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 203-209, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmanufacturing; value-added; intermediate materials; nonjointness; productivity growth; substitution;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:13:y:2000:i:3:p:231-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.