Testing for Non-jointness in Oil and Gas Exploration: A Variable Profit Function Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guenter Lang, 1999. "Global Warming and German Agriculture," Discussion Paper Series 185, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:20-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peeters, Ludo & Surry, Yves, 1993. "Estimating feed utilisation matrices using a cost function approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2), August.
- Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter, 2008. "Exploration economics in a regulated petroleum province: The case of the Norwegian Continental Shelf," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 303-320, March.
- Brett W. Jordan, 2016. "Behavior of multi-product mining firms," Working Papers 2016-08, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- H. Ahammad & N. Islam, 1999. "Estimating the WA Agricultural Production System: A profit function approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ludo Peeters & Yves Surry, 2000. "Incorporating Price-Induced Innovation in a Symmetric Generalised McFadden Cost Function with Several Outputs," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 53-70, July.
- John T. Cuddington & Diana L. Moss, 2001. "Technological Change, Depletion, and the U.S. Petroleum Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1135-1148, September.
- Sean Pascoe & Phoebe Koundouri & Trond Bjørndal, 2007. "Estimating Targeting Ability in Multi-Species Fisheries: A Primal Multi-Output Distance Function Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(3), pages 382-397.
- John T. Cuddington & Diana L. Moss, 1996.
"The Finding Cost of Natural Gas: Technological Change versus Resource Depletion,"
9610004, EconWPA, revised 30 Jul 1998.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:233-250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davis, George C. & Jensen, Kimberly L., 1994. "Two-Stage Utility Maximization And Import Demand Systems Revisited: Limitations And An Alternative," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-16, December.
- Steven Buccola, 2000. "Material And Value-Adding Inputs In Manufacturing Enterprises," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 231-247, May.
- James L. Smith, 2015. "Valuing Barrels of Oil Equivalent," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Adelman S).
- Günter Lang, 2001. "Global Warming and German Agriculture Impact Estimations Using a Restricted Profit Function," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 97-112, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:30:y:1989:i:2:p:479-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.